Monday, May 5, 2008

PLAY GOLF

It was first time I went to play golf on a golf course during the school holiday.

My husband has been playing it since he was little so I had been asking him to teach me how to play golf long time.

He likes to teach my friends and my dad but hadn't happened to me but finally happened!!


I was so excited on golf course I have been there before but for a caddie ( but I never carry golf club and I can't tell any advise neither) but the day I was allowed to swing and hit a golf ball.


First hit my ball was rolling, rolling , rolling down the hill.....


second shot, swing and miss.....


I kept and going.


Last two or three hole, I did one on par three twice.

Also I made par!!


I told that story in Andrew's class then I said, "I don't know I just used to play or accidentally."

Andrew told me new words "Beginner's Luck"

Yes, that's me!!


I enjoyed play golf on the other hand I like enjoy driving golf cart.

1 comment:

Marion said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun on the golf course! Have you been out again? Has your beginner's luck continued or are you 'a natural'?