Monday, April 7, 2008

Harmony Day

On 21 March, we celebrated Harmony day with lots of students and teacheres.

Before on the day, Marion and Sally told us about harmony day. I didn't know anything about harmony day except celebration colour is Orange.

I'm happy that celebrating harmony day and also this country celebrating cultural diversity because I'm one of the immigrant.

Also we practice a song that was "I am Australian" I never heard before the song. I like beautiful song especially the chorus parts.

On the Harmony day, we went to building A and celebrated. When I went into the room there were a lots of food, chaires and orange decoration with "You + Me = US."

Three students speached about them selves and one lady sang her country song, it's so beautiful !! Of course I couldn't understand sang about and words but I think, it doesn't need to understand I enjoyed and felt into my heart.

I think my sight bigger and bigger since I moved into Australia I have oppotunity to meet and talk different country people.

This is beautiful !! You + Me = US, togther!!

1 comment:

Marion said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.