Monday, February 25, 2008




I was born in Yokohama Japan. Yokohama is big city of Kanagawa. Most of people may don't know where about it so if I tell you that is near Tokyo you might have idea.
Now Yokohama is winter that meaning is opposite to Sydney. I talked to my mum and dad last Saturday, they said that "It'll snow on Tuesday in Yokohama."
Also they told me about Japanese apricot tree are blooming, normally the flower bloom before spring.

We call the tree "UME" in Japan so I never forget my classmate name, her name is "Umme." These spell are different but sounds same to me also one of my Japanese friend's name is 'Ume".

So first time when I met her remind me Japan.









1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Naomi

Yokohama seems like a beautiful place. I hope I get to visit it one day.

I'm pleased too that you are happy living in Sydney and still enjoying married life!